Tuesday 18 July 2017

What did I wear to my Daughter's Christening?

Hello Guys!

Yes I know...Another christening post, Last one I promise!
This is a ChiChi London OOTD

I've always wanted to own one of the beautiful ChiChi London dress and this was the perfect opportunity.

The dress did not disappoint me. It was truly beautiful and I felt like a million dollars wearing it!

This ChiChi London dress was part of their "plus" collection which goes from sizes 18-26. I did find I needed to go up a size in the dress which made it fit a lot better.
The dress I bought was called Gwen, it was a floral midi-dress with digital floral design, fitted bodice with "V" neck front and back with a perfect bold box pleated midi skirt.

I think this dress would be perfect for any special occasions, Parties, Weddings, Christenings & Cocktail events

ChiChi London have a lot of sales which happen quite regularly. The dresses are popular and I had to try a few times to order the dress as they sell out very quickly but again replenish quickly too. I will leave a link down below for the Gwen dress which is now on sale £39 down from £69.99
Thank you for reading
Elyssia x











No comments:

Post a Comment