Sunday 4 June 2017

Dressing Room - H&M Maternity Leggings

Hello Loves,

I recently went to H&M to look at their Maternity clothing as a friend had suggested them and normally I would have never looked in there for clothing as i am an awkward size being between 18-22 since I am pregnant so here is a mini review on their leggings.

Maternity Leggings - £7.99 (BARGAIN) 
I am obsessed with these leggings! They are so soft and wash really well. The come up nice and high over my bump which I love, and they are the right length which is what I was worried about being Tall (I am about 5'9). The leggings are part of their conscious range which i believe is organic cotton (I could be wrong) I do find however.... you do get the typical "legging bum" where you can see-though them after a few washes, but saying that it does not put me off as they are not anywhere near as bad as other leggings I have had!

I have had these at the beginning of my pregnancy and they lasted me about 4/5 months and then I noticed small holes where the joining of the leggings meet, around the top thigh area, but again I was wearing nothing but these leggings so it was bound to happen!

I would rate these H&M leggings 8/10, the photo below was taken when I was 38w pregnancy at my Baby Shower!

 

*SIDE NOTE* I wore these for months after my Csection as they came above my scar and were so lush and comfortable x

Happy Reading
Elyssia x



H&M Maternity Leggings - £7.99
http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0120129001.html

No comments:

Post a Comment