Friday 30 December 2016

Weekly Meal Plan

Every Sunday night I sit down with my pen & paper to write a meal plan. I find we end up wasting less and spending less on food if we have a plan of what were going to eat for that week! 
I only really plan the week days as at the weekends we tend to eat out of see family.

I look and see what were doing that week and what days we need food for. I look online (mostly pintrest) as well as cook books to find recipes which I fancy cooking.

Here's this weeks menu - Enjoy

Monday 2nd Jan- 
Breakfast - Eggy bread, avcardo, tomato and bacon
Lunch - Homemade butternut squash soup
Dinner - My sister-in-law's 25th Birthday so we wont be eating at home

Tuesday 3rd Jan- **My Birthday!!**
Breakfast - Overnight oats with berries
Lunch - More soup
Dinner - Steak, chips, mushrooms, onion rings, peas and tomatoes

Wednesday 4th Jan-
Breakfast - Coffee in town
Lunch - Eggy bread, avacardo and bacon
Dinner - One pan pesto chicken and veggies

Thursday 5th Jan-
Breakfast - 
Lunch - Scrambled eggs on toast
Dinner - **I'm at the hair dressers so won't be home late** Cheeseburger lettuce wraps and chips

Friday 6th Jan-
Breakfast - 
Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Sausage and potato bake


Hope this has given you some inspiration - Enjoy
Thank you for reading
Mummy Stephens x




No comments:

Post a Comment