Friday 21 October 2016

35 week pregnancy update

Hello Lovely's 
Sorry for the lack of posts, its been crazy!
I'm not 35 weeks & 2 days, so we really are nearly there. The nursary is almost complete, all of her little baby bits are washed. Its all feeling real now.

We have had a visit to Cheltenham hospital where I could give birth which was really emotional for me, seeing it all, and where I might be giving birth was overwhelming, exciting but overwhelming all the same.





How pregnant are you? 35w + 2d – (3rd Trimester - Final stretch!!)
How many days until due date: 32 Days 
Weight: I get weighed at my 36 week midwife appointment which is on Tuesday
Pregnancy symptoms: I can't believe how much my bump is growing! I look pregnant now, not just a bit plump. I have been signed off work with SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) which is why my hips and pelvis were giving me such problems. I am also feeling super tired as I'm not sleeping at the moment and haven't really been for the last 2-3 weeks - BOO!!

Stretch Marks: more visible, and slightly darker
Cravings: iced drinks, mostly Costa mango & passion-fruit coolers
Movement: Little miss has been getting hick-ups loads which apparently means she's getting her lungs ready for the big wide world, and after speaking to the midwife I now know that her patten of movement which is in the early morning or late in the evening, she's quiet mostly in the afternoons
Gender: 🎉 ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Sleep: really badly! I have been getting period like pains, and back pain, so I have been going to bed with a hot water bottle which has been helping, but not sleeping well at all!
Worst moment this week: Lack of sleep, and night time pains
Best moment this week: on friday John got a new job - he is super excited so at the weekend we have been celebrating
Nesting: Her room is almost done now which is weird as it used to be a dumping ground and now its our little girl's bedroom.We have cleaned all the rooms and i've been keeping to a cleaning rota (very grown up)
Labour signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Tired but excited


Looking forward to: Tuesday for my midwife appointment and I can hear baby girl's heartbeat
Bump Photo: 

How has your week been?

Happy Reading
Mummy Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment