Thursday 11 August 2016

25 Weeks Pregnant

I was counting the other day and I only have 14 more Friday's until I go onto my maternity leave!! <-- which I have told work I am planning on staying at work for as long as possible, My due date is Friday 18th November and I will leaving work on Friday 11th November!!!!! #scarystuff 

How pregnant are you? 25 Weeks (Tomorrow 26 weeks) – (2nd Trimester)
How many days until due date: 99 Days (we're in double figures now!
Weight: Still haven't weighed myself
Pregnancy symptoms: I haven't been sleeping for the last 2/3 weeks now, which is really starting to take it out of me. I fall asleep easily but I wake up and can't get comfy again. I bought a pregnancy pillow which helps but then John (my husband) uses it in the night so I have to yank it away from him....hopefully tonight will be better 
Stretch Marks: I haven't noticed any more since my 24 week update
Cravings: ice-cream 
Movement: I am still feeling her moving around which is amazing! I love feeling her move...sounds silly but it makes me feel like I'm not alone, and the other evening I think she had hick-ups for the first time!
Gender: 🎉 ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Sleep: ........ what sleep!?
Worst moment this week: feeling so drained! I am shattered and so is John
Best moment this week: Hearing Her heart beat at my midwife appointment and thinking of names with John 
Nesting: Our garden looks like new! We ripped up all of the shrubs and old plants, painted fences, did the front garden and got the house looking nice
Labour signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Excited

Looking forward to: Sunday, as its my next day off and it's also my best friends birthday so I'm excited to celebrate with her!
Bump Photo: awaiting photo i promise this time!

How has your week been?

Happy Reading
Mummy Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment