Saturday 23 July 2016

Pregnancy update 18 weeks

Hello Lovely's


18 week pregnancy update, I quite enjoy making these. This week from the last time I spoke to you has been a weird one, as I've been feeling a little down but hopefully will snap out of it soon! I've also added a clothed bump photo as well so I can see for myself how much I am growing!

How pregnant are you? 18 Weeks – (2nd Trimester)
How many days until due date: 151 Days
Weight: Still not too sure! 
Pregnancy symptoms: Tired still but haven’t been as tired as I was in week 17, TMI constipation realllly badly, light headed and a little crampy!  
Stretch Marks: still no new ones
Cravings: nothing this time….so far!
Movement: I have no idea now! I think I feel a “popping” at night but I’m really not too sure as I’m so desperate to feel something I think I’m just feeling things that aren’t there!
Gender: 2 weeks until we find out and counting!!
Sleep: Myself and John haven’t been sleeping very well the last couple of days! I don’t think I can drink anything after about 7pm without me needing the toilet every 30 mins during the night – Which I never used to do before I was pregnant!
Worst moment this week: Just getting down and a bit frustrated that I can’t be sure that I’m feeling my little button move.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our friends 30th birthday and getting together with friends for a lovely cooked meal
Nesting: Not really, we in talks about what we are going to do with the house before the baby comes 
Labour signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: A little down the last few days

Looking forward to: I’m really looking forward to the weekend as I have it off with John and we are planning on going clay shooting at my favourite shooting ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment