Thursday 9 June 2016

Pregnancy Update 17 Weeks

Hello Lovely's

10th June I am currently 17 weeks pregnant! These last weeks have really flown by and I cant belive in 5 months our lives are going to change and we’ll have baby – it’s still crazy to me!

I've been taking Pregnacare plus (multi & 200mg of DHA) as well as Wiley’s Finest fish oil for pregnancy which is my favourite omega and 75mg Aspirin prescribed by the Dr.

Few little Questions...

How pregnant are you? 17 Weeks – CRAZY! (2nd Trimester)
How many days until due date: 161 Days
Weight: Not too sure, I know I am over my BMI 
Pregnancy symptoms: Tiredness, I am so tired all of the time!  
Stretch Marks: no new ones!
Cravings: Icepops – rocket lollies are my favourite at the moment. It has been so hot here in England
Movement: feeling baby move now (I think), feels like a butterfly flying round inside me.
Gender: Don’t know yet, I keep having dreams it’s a GIRL!!
Sleep: Sleeping ok, I’m so so tired throughout the day and its been so hot at night
Worst moment this week: I only have one day off this week and im already so tired! It is the Cheltenham Food & Drink show for the next few days, so I offered to work my day off to help them out! (Blog post will be coming!)
Best moment this week: Spending time with my Husband John and our dog Harvey in the fields, watching Harvey jumping though the long grass
Nesting: I haven’t started nesting at all yet – I wish I had 
Labour signs: Nop
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit of both really, I have to be happy at work beause I work with the public in retail but when im home I am a bit moody but trying not to be for John’s sake! 
Looking forward to: Finding out the babies gender and having a little gender party on 4th July with our family and close friends!

My little angel at 13 weeks

Enjoy your day
Mummy Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment