Tuesday 21 June 2016

Meal Planner

Meal Planner

Hello Lovely’s.

This week I thought I would show you what we will be eating this week, I love reading other peoples foodie posts to get inspiration for my own meals. Have a gander and if you want to know more about any of the dishes please leave me a comment and I can do a recipe step by step.

Monday – Slow-cooker chicken fajitas with raspberry salsa, guacamole and whole wheat tortillas

Tuesday – Sausage ragu with gnocchi, peppers and courgette with tigger bread-garlic bread

Wednesday – Eating at my Mum’s!

Thursday – sausage, mash, veggies with gravy

Friday- chicken milanese with spaghetti

Saturday- cowboy bean bake with mash and broccoli  


Sunday- Sunday Lunch out

Do you find it helpful to meal plan? 

Happy Reading
Mummy Stephens 

No comments:

Post a Comment